amazon web services
Are you someone who likes to solve complicated problems using cutting-edge technology? If so, this job might be for you.
What this role is:
You will design, develop, and test features to enhance the Genesys Salesforce integrations. Additionally, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our integration ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to build deep integrations with other telephony providers, customer relationship management software, and the AWS ecosystem.
What this role isn’t:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day development and maintenance of your team’s features. This role isn’t building HTML templates or simple single-page sites. You will be creating complex features from design to the actual deployment of your work.
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful, you need to have a strong understanding of modern web user interface frameworks and REST API solutions. We need people who are strong problem-solvers that want to make significant contributions to our team and product. You need to be curious and keep abreast of new tools and technology. Being resourceful and detail-oriented is also a key to success on our team.
Some details about what you will do:
· Standup with the team for open communication, idea sharing, supporting other team members, answering questions.
· Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as well as to help your team members learn by providing helpful feedback.
· Develop integrations with Salesforce.
· Unit, integration, and manually test code that you've developed.
· Look for areas of improvement with the code, architecture, and infrastructure.
· Answer questions for other team members.
· Openly communicate progress and concerns.
· You also need to understand REST APIs.
· You will be part of the team from day 1 so you need to contribute to the group.
· The problems we are trying to solve aren’t easy. You need to be willing to step in and help find solutions to the complex challenges.
· We don’t just lock ourselves in the office all day. Having strong communication skills is a must for our team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least September 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.