amazon web services
What we’re looking for:
We’re a small start-up looking for a Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) to join our growing team. You'll be instrumental in helping to build new product features and provide a stable platform to scale our business.
As one of the earliest employees, you’ll be on the ground floor in defining and actualizing the company's engineering culture, driving best practices and participating in the design, and implementation of customer-focused products. If you want to make a big impact working end-to-end on initiatives directly influencing people’s ability to own a home, you'll be a great fit!
An ideal candidate for this role must have experience working throughout the stack, with Node and React specifically, and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- 4+ years of professional software experience
- Proficiency with Node
- Proficiency with React
- Experience with third-party service integrations in event-driven architecture
- Experience with version control via Git/GitHub
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and collaborate with the team on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with AWS: ECS, RDS, IAM
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
- Experience with serverless architecture on AWS