Higher Logic is looking for an experienced Sr. Software Engineer to help maintain and enhance our existing web applications as well as implement new systems. As a valued member of the team, you will actively participate in delivering value to our customers in simple, scalable ways in a collaborative Scrum team. Our team is looking for a motivated engineer that is curious, ready and willing to dive into any area of the front-end technology stack.
The SCRUM Team
When the team succeeds, we all succeed. Living out our guiding principle of All Together, we foster a culture of collaboration and shared ownership. Training, growth and iterative improvement are a natural result of the way we work. Everyone on the team has a voice and is expected to add value in areas in which they are most passionate. We make decisions and produce software that directly impacts the company and the customer every day. Our team is remote capable and interacts with members in offices across the East Coast. We video conference every day as needed and expect regular, active participation from everyone in meetings and team chat.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience building and consuming APIs.
- Experience with GIT, Mercurial or similar distributed version control system.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Experience with React, KnockoutJS, Google Closure Templates.
What you’ll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing [email protected]