As a Software Engineer focused on backend NodeJS development you will design and build our customer-facing APIs and backend services. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating great products and making the world amazing for home buyers & sellers.
At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate & support our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values.
As a Software Engineer on the Consumer experience team you will:
- Design, build and maintain APIs and tools that power Knock’s internal and customer-facing applications and communicate your designs to fellow engineers.
- Build new services from scratch, as well as maintain existing applications.
- Commit to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes.
- Continually learn, grow, and expand your knowledge, while also supporting others learning experiences; act as a mentor and be a resource for others inside and outside of your team.
- Take on ad-hoc projects as they arise & always be willing to support your team where they need you.
We’d love you to bring:
- SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres) and experience.
- A customer-first mindset and data-driven approach to your work.
- Believe in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous.
- Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team.
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement.
Benefits, Perks, & Enjoying Life:
- Knock is a 100% remote, work from home culture and has been since our inception in 2015
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Unlimited PTO (2 weeks mandatory) + flexible work schedules
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- $1,000 each year for education, training, and professional development
- Salary + Equity. We offer equitable compensation based market data, accomplishments, experience, & your location