Offworld Industries Ltd
- Being one of the primary contributors in a multiplayer PC game.
- Designing, prototyping, implementing and refining core game systems.
- Analyzing and improving game performance.
- Adapting to unfamiliar areas of code or concepts when investigating a problem.
- Work closely with the rest of the programming team to assist in development, to be a positive contributor to improvement and integration of new code.
- Coordinating with the testing team to work on fixes for bugs.
- Working with members of other departments on cross-department features [e.g., sound, animation, VFX].
- Integrating third-party SDKs and Unreal Engine updates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years full time experience working as a software engineer within the games industry.
- At least one shipped game title; preferably using Unreal Engine.
- Excellent understanding of C++.
- Experience with game engines.
- Familiarity with command line tools and operations.
This is a full-time permanent position, where the successful candidate will be working from home, with a long term view to relocate to Vancouver, Canada.
This role offers:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits
- Wellness spending account
- 6 weeks vacation including a paid annual week-long company trip
- Wonderful colleagues!
If you meet the above qualifications, and OWI sounds like the kind of company you want to be a part of, please apply now with a cover letter, a copy of your resume and a copy of your technical portfolio.
Offworld Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap, financial ability or any other characteristic protected by law.