Platform Group Limited
ruby on rails
Irwin is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Canada. We are based in Toronto and are a leading provider of capital markets-focused financial technology with a mission to seamlessly connect the world’s capital seekers and allocators to make them more productive, innovative and successful. Our flagship product, Irwin, is a software platform used by investor relations and investment banking professionals all over the world.
In this role you must be a self-starter and love working with emerging technologies, platforms and frameworks. We're looking for team players and believe that great things happen through open and honest communication and collaboration.
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Has at least 5 years of software development experience in fast growing, highly adaptive companies
- Obsesses over system design and software architecture
- Has considerable experience with OOP, TDD and SOLID principles
- Has worked with Ruby, Rails, PostgreSQL and React. Docker and Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Experience working with and designing distributed systems and micro services is a big plus.
- Has the ability to write clear, concise, well-tested code
- Enjoys working with small teams and reacting quickly to customer feedback and new input
- Experience with and an understanding of Agile development processes
- Wants to work with other friendly and hard working colleagues to scale a company that is creating the next generation of capital markets
You’ll Thrive With Us If You:
- Like thinking about the big picture and solving tough concepts
- Want to be innovative and generate new ideas for the product and company as a whole, not just write software
- Are absolutely obsessed with learning new things and out of the box thinking
A Nice Plus, But Not Required:
- Some knowledge of capital markets
** Applicants within the UTC-3 and UTC-8 timezone only (Americas) **