Stardog, the leading Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform, turns data into knowledge to power more effective digital transformations. Industry leaders including Bayer, Bosch, eBay, NASA, and Raytheon use Stardog to create a flexible data layer that can support countless applications. One of Fast Company's prestigious Most Innovative Companies, Stardog is a fast-growing venture-backed company headquartered in Arlington, VA with a globally distributed team.
Develop data driven solutions for enterprise customers across a wide variety of platforms, tools, databases, and third party APIs. This position includes working with existing applications and developing new ones by providing data driven analysis to turn segregated data into a unified data source. Ideal candidate can work both remote and independently in a distributed team across multiple time zones. Experience with some semantic technologies such as graph databases, RDF/OWL, and SPARQL is required. Only U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders. Duties:
- Develop data solutions, including integrating data, performing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tasks.
- Provide recommendations, consultation, and implementation on data strategy best practices including data quality, data storage, data accessibility, data security, metadata management, etc.
- Develop and test web based solutions using a variety of modern web technologies, including Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Perform requirements development in a federal contracting setting, reviewing and authoring requirements documents per government guidelines
- Create and deliver customer briefings as necessary
- Author project management deliverables as necessary
- Experienced in NoSQL architectures for large data sets
- Experienced in enterprise data architecture and modeling for enterprise-level clients (OWL/RDF/SPARQL)
- Comfortable with developing and using web services as well as SQL databases
- Curiosity to understand our customer and their business problems
- A proactive, initiative-driven approach and the ability to work independently
- An empathetic and positive attitude with a desire to help our customers and solution partner succeed
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action