react native android
react native ios
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help build on our new mobile application offering (React Native). This is a greenfield development opportunity to build and augment well-designed, highly performant mobile apps that support complex business rules.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to delivering features and functionality to our new native mobile application
- Collaborate with other teams to build shared microservices that can serve many applications and scale independently
- Enable our Product team to tap into our valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Actively participate in multiple development projects and collaborate with other senior engineers to build high-quality solutions
- Provide feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
Your First 90 Days
In your First 30 Days, with the support of Team and Tech Leads, you will engage in our virtual, immersive onboarding. You will join a Scrum Team and will work with our Lead Developer, as well as QA and DevOps, to better understand our current product offering (ReactJS/React Native) and begin taking on sprint deliverables. In addition, you will learn about our other product offerings to better understand our overall tech stack and our go-forward technical roadmap strategy.
In your First 60 Days, along with user stories and product features, you will help work on a backlog of work identified by your scrum team. Further, you will continue to contribute to an efficient and effective SDLC process and work to better support your scrum team.
In your First 90 Days, You will play an integral role in delivering new features to our recently-released mobile app. You will help instill the discipline of effectively monitoring and creating work items from production issues for early adopters. Additionally, you will help to implement our technical roadmap and infrastructure items.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience developing native mobile applications
- 4+ years React, Angular or other frameworks
- Ability to flesh out user stories to be consumed by the rest of the team
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work and collaboration with team members remotely
- You’ve shipped and supported multiple customer-facing, multi-functional native mobile apps
- You've attained a Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.