Our team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help take our web application and tech stack to the next level. We're looking for a dynamic engineer who is no stranger to building well-designed, performant and effective front end web applications that support complex business rules and workflows.
What You’ll Do
- Help solidify our next generation web app, one that is deeply rooted in a SAAS-first Angular approach using the Strangler pattern to wrap the existing web app and refactor the most used areas into Angular
- Support front end architectural decisions (including simplifying the CRUD layer) to develop a maintainable and reliable code base that is efficiently deployable and maintainable in production (multi-tenant, CI/CD and easily debuggable via a log-first approach)
- Work closely with our Principal Engineers to flesh out the technical backlog
- Provide feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
- Collaborate with other engineers to build shared services that can serve many applications and scale independently
- Tap into our valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Ensure software developed adheres to quality standards through both code and design reviews
Your First 90 Days
In Your First 30 Days, with the support of our team, you will participate in our two-week, virtual immersive onboarding, familiarizing yourself with our culture, our product and our tech stack. You will take on development items to get your hands in our web stack and introduce two (2) new aspects of Angular by building proof of concepts and presenting the same to various technical stakeholders. In partnership with our Leads, you'll help envision a front-end technical roadmap that takes scalability, testing and performance into account.
In Your First 60 Days, as your familiarity with our product and tech stack grows, so too will your impact and influence. You will help define and contribute to a backlog of technical infrastructure work. In partnership with Product Management, you will contribute to a backlog of work that systematically adds new features to our growing product offering.
In Your First 90 Days, you will play in an integral role in our UX deliverables. You will continue to evolve and uplift our tech stack by contributing to our technical roadmap and future deliveries. You will play a meaningful role in helping hire engineers to our growing Product Team.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience developing complex B2B web apps
- 4+ years of experience in Angular (2 or higher)
- Prior experience with non-front-end technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Node)
- Experience with JS Unit Testing
- Ability to flesh out user stories to be consumed by the rest of the team
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
More About You
- You’ve built multiple Angular apps in production across multiple companies and have the knowledge and battle scars to prove it
- You’ve taken on the challenge of wrapping a legacy web app (Java, .NET, ColdFusion) in a modern framework, have it coexist and transform areas of the web app
- You've been successful in working in a highly collaborative remote environment
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.