amazon web services
django rest framework
Genesys Cloud hosts thousands of customer organizations with hundreds of thousands of users, and we’re growing exponentially! The Genesys Cloud Core Platform Team develops and maintains the microservices that provide the core functionality of the platform, and our rapid growth means we need to grow the team. We take security and stability seriously, so we're looking for someone who is committed to high standards of data protection and privacy, who knows how to build rock-solid infrastructure, and who can work with other dev teams to deliver new features that delight customers.
- Develop and deploy highly-available, fault-tolerant software that will help drive improvements towards the features, reliability, performance, and efficiency of the Genesys Cloud platform.
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Design and implement major changes and new features
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure.
- Actively review code, mentor junior development staff, and provide peer feedback.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to identify and resolve pain points as well as evangelize best practices.
- Troubleshoot production issues and come up with solutions as required.
- Understand & comply with PCI, HIPAA security and privacy laws.
- Experience developing web applications using Django, DRF, aiohttp, flask, or other Python framework.
- An understanding of when and how to optimize web applications.
- Experience with creating and using REST APIs.
- Experience developing / managing / working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of Linux, AWS, and networking concepts.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks, open source tools and development languages.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.