amazon web services
Aluna's mission is to provide clarity, peace, and control of your respiratory health. Aluna empowers patients and providers with engaging solutions to efficiently monitor and manage health. Aluna’s award-winning portable spirometry platform tracks daily lung health, while equipping providers with real-time, accurate data. Patients can now take control of their lung health, while providers have the opportunity to deliver higher-quality care, propelled by accurate remote monitoring.
We’re hiring a Senior Software Engineer who specializes in backend server development.
As a Senior Software Engineer you’re responsible for designing, implementing and deploying a backend solution that is reliable, scalable, and secure. Which delivers a stellar Aluna customer experience while maintaining HIPAA compliance, high availability, and long term maintainability.
- Expert knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js
- Extensive experience with AWS, NoSQL database, Relational database (SQL), HIPAA, development of RESTful APIs
- Solid software engineering skills and tools: Data structure, OOP, TDD/BDD, MVC, Git, docker, performance analysis and improvement, ability to quickly translate idea to spec, rapid prototype, and quality release
- Passion for user experience; help us deliver unparalleled customer experience with a reliable, scalable and secured backend.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with fellow engineers, product management, customer support, and marketing
- Comfortable working in a regulated environment (i.e. medical)
- 3+ years professional experience in SaaS backend development
- 5+ years professional experience in software engineering
Perks of working at Aluna
- Competitive pay
- Lots of stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Diverse and friendly team
In office in San Francisco or remote within the United States