Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
- Build low-latency services that support retrieval of interest-based visitor attributes at scale
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, QA engineers, and product managers
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure system coherence and scalability
- Work with product owners and end-users to clarify specifications and get feedback.
- Enjoy delivering well-tested, effective code in our pragmatically Agile development process
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 6+ years experience in full-stack engineering, at least a significant part of which involves distributed low-latency services
- 4+ years experience with node.js
- Experience/Familiarity with both server-based and serverless architectures
- Experience/Familiarity with fast, distributed/replicated data management systems
- Experience delivering these services in a cloud environment, ideally in GCP
- Creativity, pragmatism, curiosity, and a good sense of humor
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary / Options
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.