- Solid experience with Unreal Engine
- High level of proficiency with C++ and Python
- Experience developing for CG production such as VFX, Animation or AR/VR.
- Experience implementing 3D games and/or 3D simulations in Unreal Engine
- Self driven and able to lead unique and cutting edge Unreal Engine projects
- Direct work experience in game development with at least one delivered project
- Experience developing for cross platform distribution (PC/Mobile/VR) with an emphasis on mobile performance and footprint
Nice to have:
- Experience with advanced plugin development and blueprint optimization in Unreal Engine, ideally Unreal Engine4 expertise.
- Experience with Ray-tracing implementation and GPU optimization in Unreal Engine
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.