Headquarters: New York, NY
What You'll Be Doing
- Administering Windows Server roles such as IIS, Active Directory, WSUS, and DNS.
- Building virtual infrastructure in cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Patching operating systems like Windows Server and Linux.
- Patching third party tools and security related vulnerabilities.
- Configuring Load Balancers, VPCs, and Security Groups.
- Troubleshooting network latency including analyzing packet captures.
- Proactively monitoring all systems for uptime and security. Noticing trends before they become issues. Improving Monitoring infrastructure as needed.
- Responding to PagerDuty alerts as part of an on-call rotation with another engineer.
- Resolving or escalating production issues to development teams as needed.
- Managing domain forests and replication.
- Forecasting and optimizing capacity and AWS infrastructure costs.
What We'll Expect From You
- At least 3 years experience administering a production level 24/7 web application.
- Expert level Windows Server knowledge, including IIS, Active Directory, Windows Server Performance Monitor, and Windows Networking.
- In-depth working experience with AWS services and APIs.
- Comfortable in your scripting tool of choice - PowerShell, Python, Bash etc.
- Working knowledge of DevOps, automation, and Infrastructure as Code.
- At least mildly comfortable in a Linux environment.
- Solid networking knowledge, capable of troubleshooting all types of network traffic issues.
- A passion for uptime.
Nice to Have
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Ansible, CloudFormation, GitHub, SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch, SumoLogic, Datadog, Windows Server Failover Clustering, Consul, Docker, Terraform.
- PCI compliance experience.
What's Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.