*** THIS POSITION DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP. NO C2C ***
Our core expertise is technology recruitment and consulting. We bring our technology recruitment and consulting expertise, network, and strong work ethic to deliver results and exceptional service. We help our candidates grow and develop their careers and introduce them to some of the best and most reputable companies in Midwest and beyond. We help our clients build technology teams that make a difference, push the change forward, and develop software critical to their success.
We are looking for: As our company is growing, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Sr. Technical Recruiter with a proven track record in technology recruitment. If you want to be in the driver's seat and build your own career in the organization that promotes accountability and personal and professional growth - let's chat!
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Use different strategies and creative approach to identify and attract hard-to find technology talent and build a long-lasting relationship with the candidates
- Generate a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates for multiple requisitions under tight timelines and shifting priorities
- Leverage social media, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to build your network
- Connect with passive candidates via networking and referrals from current and past candidates
- Work with the Recruiters and Account Managers to effectively identify, attract and present talent to open job opportunities
- Interact with the clients and other stakeholders
- Maintain focus on continuous delivery for our clients and superior customer experience.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3-7 years of experience in technical recruitment in an agency setting
- Ability and a proven track record to work efficiently and effectively with minimum or no supervision
- Must have great communication skills, a sense of urgency and drive for results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks on a regular basis
- Organized and collaborative approach to work
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary + commissions plan
- Training that will give you the right tools for success
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development.
- Collaborative problem-solving and shared knowledge
- This role is remote but the candidate must be based in the US