ruby on rails
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We are currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer to architect and design a flexible and intuitive user interface for Paubox. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion and commitment to quality software and is driven to build a successful and easy to use products.
This position is 100% remote but will need some time overlap with EST/PST. Must be located in the US and be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- Actively driving and shaping the UI/UX of our SaaS platform in a lean and result-oriented way.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and develop new user-facing features.
- Participate in development life cycle activities including design, coding, testing and release for our proprietary platform.
- Ensure solutions are smartly scalable and maintainable well beyond initial development and release.
- Proven UI/UX development experience with a strong portfolio and 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to create browser compatible applications capable of supporting Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox and mobile equivalents, and understands how to address cross-browser compatibility issues
- Demonstrated ability to spec, wireframe, and mock intuitive and functional UIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Great interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team
- A “roll up your sleeves and dive in” attitude, and willing to learn and help out wherever needed
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Experience with RESTful API architectures
- Ruby on ails experience
- React experience
Our Current Stack
- Ruby on Rails
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.