The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported.
• Work with the Account Director to develop business growth and SEO strategies for your clients
• Lead and deliver on comprehensive technical and on page SEO roadmaps for clients
• Be the key point of contact in the team for technical projects
• Work alongside client teams including product owners, developers and other stakeholders
• Audit and monitor client websites, crawl data and server logs to identify issues
• Drive forward a test-and-learn approach to on-site optimisation
Day to day activities
• SEO strategy: Research competitors, keywords, and other opportunities in order to develop strategic roadmaps for clients.
• Site auditing: Identifying key opportunities to improve the search performance of client websites
• Site monitoring: Keep a close eye on technical factors that might impact search performance, such as site speed, crawl and indexing issues.
• Technical projects: Consult on potential search risks and benefits for major upcoming and ongoing client projects, such as site migrations, international targeting, and redesigns.
• Reporting: Monitor, report, and analyse performance to push forward next steps.
• Search education: Create and deliver training sessions as needed to inform and upskill the wider team and our clients.
• Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
• Experience with site migrations
• Understanding of the latest algorithm updates
• Confident communicating with technical and non-technical teams
• Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
• Proficient in identifying and solving complex technical SEO issues
• A logical thinker
• Hard working and eager to learn
• Ambitious and keen to progress
• Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
• Ability to work as a team and independently
• Results oriented and happy to take ownership
• Flexible working hours
• Remote working and team building events
• Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
• Health and well-being programs
• Tree planting on behalf of you
• £1,000 career development budget
Salary: dependent on experience