Headquarters: Spokane, WA
- Freedom to really care about what you're doing (we're focused on quality)
- Freedom to work. We get out of your way and trust you to do what you do best.
- Freedom to own projects from a development standpoint
- Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce and the Shopify platform)
- We're selective about the clients we work with.
- Opportunity to work with a skilled, friendly, upbeat team who work hard, do exceptionally good work, and delight clients every day.
- Have digital agency experience
- 3+ years professional full time experience as a Shopify developer
- Have Shopify/Liquid development experience (you've developed Shopify themes from scratch)
- Deep appreciation for, and understanding of good web design. You don't need to be a designer, but you should "get it."
- Expertise in HTML/CSS/Sass/JS
- Well versed in RWD techniques and mobile performance
- Comfortable with building front-end templates using JSON APIs
- Take pride in clean, readable code
- Live in North America.
- Desire to learn (curiosity)
- Passion for all things web
- Willingness to do things the right way (especially, late in the game when it's hard)
- Easy and enjoyable to work with
- Have high attention to detail
- Communicate well in writing
- Solid backend full-stack dev experience.
- Vacation: All major holidays, plus three weeks paid vacation (which includes the week between Christmas and New Years).
- Profit sharing program
- Remote work: North America is your office.
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance (100% premium employee coverage)
- Yearly retreat: Each year (when we're not in a pandemic!) we all gather as a team for a week somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together.