BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to build and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters. We will need you to approach the problem of building and maintaining production systems from a software engineering perspective with a focus on automation, and reliability.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and automate and maintain OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters.
- Create and enhance tools to make operational workflows more automated.
- Configure and maintain additional required supporting infrastructure applications.
- Monitor, respond to, and resolve Cluster and infrastructure service issues.
- Handle infrastructure and services on prem and in AWS.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in OpenShift and/or Kubernetes clusters.
- Implement metrics to measure service performance and health.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Deep experience with Linux Administration.
- Automation experience with Python, Bash, Salt, or equivalent.
- Knowledge installing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Right now, we have more than 700 unique opportunities, and you can navigate them all in our Jobs Site, jobs.bairesdev.com.