amazon web services
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join us and be part of the team responsible for improving and scaling the cloud infrastructure powering Leadfeeder. Keeping our service fast, reliable, and secure, is one of the key parts of how we succeed every day helping thousands of our customers know more about their website visitors.
Infrastructure as Code and Automation is at the core of what we do: You'll work to enable and support our product and engineering teams to spin up, maintain and monitor the necessary infrastructure they need to run their applications and services.
As part of our Site Reliability Engineering team, you’ll get the opportunity to work and develop your skills in a varied range of cool technologies we use such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Istio, Elasticsearch, and from Amazon Web Services (where our infrastructure resides): DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda or Aurora, to name a few.
- Improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK Stack
- Analyze and improve system reliability, performance and cost-effectiveness
Essentials skills and expertise
- Good teamwork and communication skills (English)
- Capability to work remotely
- We expect minimum four hours of overlap with central European working hours
- Experience operating production-grade web applications
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure and related services, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker container-based technologies, such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Linux server experience
- Programming skills
- Experience managing databases, both relational (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (e.g. AWS DynamoDB, Cassandra).
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda
- Configuration management tools (e.g Ansible, Chef)
- Ruby on Rails
- Get to work in a talented, remote-first international team
- Chance to make an impact on a global product
- Actual work-life balance
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term B2B contractual form
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Friendly and encouraging work environment