Luma Financial Technologies
Luma Financial Technologies is the creator of Luma, a fully customizable, independent, buy-side platform that helps financial advisors more efficiently learn, create, order and manage market-linked investments such as structured products, structured annuities and more.
Luma is accelerating the market for structured products and annuities, a class of financial products that helps investors further diversify their portfolios beyond traditional stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs. Our platform helps financial advisors more efficiently learn, compare, price, and manage structured products that fit their client's investment objectives.
The Business Technology Services group is an enablement team that supports all lines of the business and therefore have a large opportunity for diverse projects. We will rely on the Site Reliability Engineer to have responsibility for the deployment, upgrade, security and maintenance of cloud-based (AWS) environments. The SRE will also be first in line for troubleshooting and working with developers on pipeline and other infrastructure investigations. We are looking for someone that enjoys problem solving on the spot and is comfortable in cross-team interactions.
- Supporting developers and the infrastructure that delivers the code
- Lightweight on-call rotation and improvement of monitoring/alerting
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems procedures, and data security
- Enhance monitoring and alerting of the platform, infrastructure, endpoints for reporting
- Work closely with development teams to improve services, deployments and releases
- Automation of tasks for improved speed and reliability
- Implement, maintain and improve CI/CD processes and tools
- Troubleshoot production issues and continued documentation of runbooks
- BS degree in (Engineering, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems or Computer Science) or work experience equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in software development, DevOps, IT admin or similar technical role
- MSSQL, Postgresql or other TSQL experience
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Database admin or scripting with PostgreSQL or MongoDB or usage of liquibase
- Windows Server Administration/IIS
- Working experience in a Terraform, Cloudformation (or equivalent) environment
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools like Packer, Jenkins, Drone or equivalent
- AWS cloud experience with networking, security groups, IAM and reporting
- A solid Linux engineering background with fluency in Ruby, Python, PHP or Java
- Use of automation tools like Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
- Engineering of Containers using Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose
Benefits and Perks
This is a full-time position with a base salary. We offer a full benefits package that includes: health, dental and vision insurance; long-term disability and basic life insurance; 401(k) plan; vacation and holiday pay. Please, no third party solicitations.