Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and you can read more about us in our public handbook. More specifically, the team you'll be joining: 33 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We're organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
How we work
We love Working Async and this means you get to do your own schedule. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Must have (professional experience):
- CI/CD (GitLab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
- Bash scripting
Nice to have
- Experience with 1 back-end programming language (Elixir, Clojure, Java, Nodejs, Python, etc)
- Experience running and configuring Linux systems in a non-cloud environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Holistic debugging skills
- Security knowledge and capabilities from a defensive and offensive standpoint
- Remote work culture
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off.
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- (async) Application is reviewed by your future hiring manager
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your future manager
- (async) infrastructure exercise (you're not expected to spend more than 2 - 4 hours)
- Interview with our CTO
- Interview with the team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
- (async) Offer