SUMMARY: This is a chance to move your career to the next level and be an integral part of a rapidly growing high-tech healthcare service company that is changing caregiving and healthcare supports service model for seniors and the disabled. Our Company provides medical assistive technology and remote tele-healthcare services for adults with developmental disabilities and seniors. As a Software Architect, you are integral to leading the design and development of our next generation technology that powers our services. Please visit www.safeinhome.com and watch this video: https://vimeo.com/509972306. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent STEM area.
- 15+ years of experience with and demonstrated ability to lead teams and projects successfully.
- The ability to define, execute and maintain high quality through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience across all layers of multi-tiered architecture, including best practice for the encapsulation of business rules and the use of metadata.
- Ability to architect and design highly-scalable server systems and multi-tier applications to provide APIs for well-specified mobile apps, web apps, and client applications.
- Experience in the following technologies is desired: MSSQL, C#, .net core, node.js, AWS or other cloud computing platforms including a knowledge of the AWS well architected framework or its equivalent.
- Experience with IoT is a plus. Pay and Benefits
$140,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
Stock Option Package
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance