DCI - Digital Career Institute gGmbH
microsoft graph api
- Your main responsibility is to architect, design and implement education-focused web applications that integrate with Microsoft Teams.
- You are the driving force in the implementation of a MERN-based web application that interfaces with the Microsoft ecosystem.
- In this role you get the opportunity to nurture a new product and its newly founded development team.
- These tasks can be done either as a permanent employee or as a freelancer.
- You have 2+ years of experience in architecting complex web applications, ideally with a focus on React, Express, and the Microsoft ecosystem.
- If you have a BS, MS or a higher degree in Computer Science or a related field that's great, but not necessary for us if you alternatively obtained relevant working experience.
- You are proficient in React, Express, MongoDB, Node JS (MERN Stack). Ideally you have experience with the Microsoft Graph API, Microsoft Teams Platform and Office 365.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (C1) and ideally also in German.
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a regionally growing company.
- Collaboration with an international team that values diversity, humor, team spirit and mutual support and appreciation.
- Intensive onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching.
- Be part of a valuable mission and responsible task, because through education we offer people a perspective.
- Various team events and parties (also virtual), employee discounts (corporate benefits) and free sports activities also welcome you.