Would you like to be responsible for the technical architecture of our storefront? To continually scrutinise it and find ways to make it even better, from a technical point of view? Besides this, do you enjoy working conceptually and have you already worked as a software developer for a few years? Yes, then you’re just the person we’re looking for.
No matter where you work from, you will be an integral part of the team. This is why we are looking for a Software Architect (m/f/d) for our storefront team.
These are your tasks:
- You will work on the further development of our storefront in conjunction with our implementation teams. You have focus on the componentsand you use your knowledge of technological trends and competitors along with feedback from your colleagues.
- You set standards and create specifications with regard to the security and performance of the Shopware storefront.
- Furthermore, you improve existing developments, do code reviews, checkimplementation and actively give feedback.
- You advise the implementation teams, create feasibility analyses and you are responsible for the documentationas well as the maintenance of the components.
- You create and evaluate technical concepts for improvements / features,and develop appropriate prototypes
This is what you’ll bring to the table:
- You have 4 or more years’ experience as a software developer.
- You are familiar with frontend and have experience with the web developmentstack consisting of HTML, CSS (pre-processors), SQL, JS Frameworks (e.g. Vue.js) and you have a basic understanding of Symfony and Twig.
- You have alreadyhad responsibility for projects with different technology stacks.
- You are well versed in ensuring IT security standards.
- You would like to teach other colleagues aboutsoftware architecture , proactively share your knowledge and support our implementation teams.
You have excellent communication and presentation skills.