ator Glorious LLC
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission. Become part of an amazing line-up of team members dedicated to ascending the bounds of possibility and shifting the status quo within the PC gaming industry. We develop pro-grade, high-quality gear that allows any level of pc gamer the chance to play at their highest possible level.
We are currently seeking a talented Software Developer & Integrator looking to help carve out the technological space within Glorious. Interested Developers can expect to dive into a multitude of projects that include working not only in Shopify but also in assisting with building and maintaining solutions for other departments of the company. We aim to provide the best experiences to our customers ranging from how they will interact with our products all the way down to their shopping experience. All the while utilizing cutting-edge technological stacks. This is a fast-paced highly demanding position that requires a good work ethic and the ability to constantly learn and adapt.
Your primary role and responsibility starting out will be to handle a large amount of front-end work with Shopify and other various development tasks as they arise.
Software Developer & Integrator Responsibilities:
Some of the duties that will be expected of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work within the front-end space with our eCommerce platform Shopify
- Shopify Theme Design
- Shopify App Development
- Management and maintenance of our existing apps and projects
- Working on future projects and development tasks for Glorious which can include a variety of full-stack work.
These must be met to be considered for this role:
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Experience in Shopify Liquid
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- QA/Automated Testing
- Ability to integrate with APIs
These are not required to be considered for the position, but will help:
- 1-2 years of professional experience within the Development/Engineering/Technology industry
- Agile Development
- REST/GraphQL Architecture
- Progressive Web Application Design
- Test-Driven Development
- Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
- Quality Code & Design Principles
- UI/UX Design Concepts
- Familiar with or know how to use IDE
- Adobe/Photoshop/Illustrator/XD Design
- Understanding/familiarity with PC Gaming culture.
Candidates may be asked to complete other skills tests as necessary.
Glorious LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By completing this application candidates are hereby agreeing that they understand the following: (1) Neither the completion of an application nor any other part of the consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Glorious LLC to hire them. (2) No representative of Glorious LLC has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary. (3) The failure to reveal any prior employer, or give false or misleading information by candidates on any part of this Application for Employment can result in disqualification for employment consideration or, if hired, may be grounds for termination from the company or its' subsidiaries.