BCC Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Duties will include:
- Development of interfaces and API connecting to and from Domino/Notes/Exchange/Office 365 and Active Directory
- Support and improve our current CI/CD pipeline through Jenkins automation
- Define, document and support automated tests as part of our CI/CD pipeline
- Analyze requirements, user stories and development of concepts as well as implementation in the programming language C/C++
- Analyze and estimate work effort as part of a standard Agile/Scrum methodology
- Execution of quality assurance tests, knowledge of test methods and tools
- Produce and maintain detailed documentation of the developed software
- Manage change cycle through coding, testing, acceptance and production.
- Perform analysis, design, coding and/or testing to migrate existing applications.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
You will have experience in a similar role, including developing/supporting/maintaining applications primarily in the HCL Domino servers market
- Programing experience in the field of mail migration / infrastructure experience in software product development - administrative software/applications
- Extensive development experience around Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 (PowerShell), HCL Domino/Notes (C/C++/LotusScript/Java)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, DevOps culture and software management tools such as Jira and Git (experience with UML beneficial).
- Very good analysis and documentation skills as well as the ability to abstract complex technical situations
- Completed Computer Science studies and several years of professional experience or comparable IT training with several years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of English in words and writing, ideally good knowledge of German
This is a full-time permanent position, 100% remote working - unless based in Frankfurt where our offices are. Applicants must be eligible to work in UK or Germany.