Would you like to support the product development of our open source solution Shopware with your backend expertise? Do you enjoy working with agile development methods as part of an autonomous team? And do you focus on the benefits to the customer? And besides this, do you have an open and international mindset? Then you're just the person we're looking for!
No matter if you work at our campus or remote, you will be an inherent part of the team. Therefore we are looking for Software Developers (m/f/d) all over Europe!
This is what you'll bring to the table:
- You are skilled in PHP and Symfony, whether your knowledge was acquired through a degree, training or you are self-taught
- Fundamental Dev Ops skills
- Experience in automated testing is an advantage
- Open, agile and international mindset
These are your tasks:
- Implementing product features and contributing to the ongoing development of Shopware
- Code reviews within the team as well as cross-functional collaboration with component specialists and product owners
- Ensuring the quality and functional integrity of the software
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the codebase
- Documentation and community support