ei3 Technical Services
ei3, (www.ei3.com) is a fast-growing tech company with operations in New York, Montreal, and Zurich. We provide cutting-edge IIoT and AI solutions to leading manufacturers across the globe. ei3 powers Industrial Internet programs with a scalable, multi-tenant SaaS platform. With thousands of industrial devices in more than 100 countries, we collect data, compute analytics, and deliver actionable information in a white-labeled user experience. ei3's solutions transform service business, improve asset performance, increase yield, predict maintenance, and reduce energy consumption
The successful candidate is primarily responsible for front-end development tasks, including the development and maintenance of our SaaS applications. These tasks are scheduled to meet defined specifications and include enhancements to user interfaces, creation of new functions, the composition of data-driven reports, and testing.
The person filling this position will have a valuable career opportunity to work with an outstanding team of software development professionals. This position requires a minimum of three years of development experience working in a team environment. A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer & Information Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university is a minimum requirement.
- Design, develop and modify software objects and procedures based on functional and system specifications. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop new user-facing features; ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Work closely with the development team and product managers for understanding the specifications. Develop schema to meet specifications, and execute.
- Ensure architectural integrity and product quality. Participate in the testing process, including cross-browser testing; debug code quickly and efficiently.
- Adhere to Ei3’s established processes and tools.
- Participate and contribute to development team project meetings and scrums.
- Contribute ideas for process improvement, including coding practices, standards and tools.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE, JQuery, AJAX, and SQL.
- Additional experience with Angular.js or Hibernate would be considered a plus.
- Proficient working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
Personal Attributes and Additional Information:
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative team environment is essential.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and problem-solving capabilities essential.
- Salary offered commensurate with experience.
- Some international travel may be required, particularly to our main office in NY, USA after the pandemic.
- Able to work at least 40 hours per week at home during the pandemic and at our office in Montreal, Québec after the pandemic.