Healthcare SaaS Company The Jellyvision Lab Inc.
Jellyvision is hiring a Software Development Engineer in Test
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to help us continue our journey.
How you'll help
As a Software Development Engineer in Test on the Core Engineering team, you’ll spend your days designing and building performant, reliable, and maintainable features for our flagship product. You’ll solve impactful business problems and make sure they stay solved by writing tests.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience developing test automation
- Some Experience with manual testing
- The ability to develop test plans
- The ability to build performant, reliable, and maintainable code
- A passion for code quality and strong problem solver
- An excellent giver and receiver of constructive code review feedback
- Horrified at the thought of working without Source Control
- Experience with Git (not required, but definitely a plus)
This role may have access to regulated data and will require secure development lifecycle (SDLC) training.
- Communicates Effectively
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Ensures Accountability
- Instills Trust
- Nimble Learning
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!