AIM Consulting is building a Crisis Management application for a global enterprise client. We are looking for Software Engineers with Python, Node, Azure, and ArcGIS experience.
1. Azure certification; must have experience designing and implementing complex workflows into Azure cloud. If they do not have a cert they must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of Azure tools.
2. ArcGIS (this individual can build ArcGIS user interfacings that are used to both display and input data)
3. Python/Node JS
5. Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience, ideally within enterprise organizations
NICE TO HAVE:
1. Prior consulting experience
2. Databricks / Pyspark
3. Collaborative nature - must enjoy working openly with the team and be able to share their work with others.
4. Experience working with ENSRI (Environmental Systems Research Institute)