Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
As a Software Engineer you will help Bombora process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world. We practice agile development, with over 30 applications created and supported internally. Substantial portions of our workload are containerized or serverless, and we are continually evaluating and adopting new tools and practices.
- Deliver quality, maintainable, high-performance solutions that are delivered in rapid iterations in an Agile environment
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Participate in development life cycle activities including design, coding, testing and release for our applications
- Keep up with industry trends and innovations and apply knowledge to the existing codebase
- 3+ years of software development experience using C# and SQL.
- Experience with cloud computing (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Experience with object-oriented design, debugging, and modern design concepts (Microservices, SOA, Message Queuing, Pub/Sub, REST, APIs)
- Experience in an Agile Scrum environment and tooling like Jira
- Experience with testing (unit, integration, regression, and performance)
- Experience working with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience working with document databases (DynamoDb, MongoDb)
- Experience with code versioning tools such as git
Bonus points for:
- ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
- Container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience dealing with large datasets in a highly performant way
- Microservice architecture
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays
- Education / Tuition Assistance
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings /Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.