ata SimplyAnalytics, Inc
SimplyAnalytics is seeking a Software Engineer to process large amounts of data, work on the development and maintenance of data workflow/ETL pipelines, perform statistical analysis and modeling, and conduct data related QA. You will be creating and maintaining production-quality in-house tools within a large shared code base.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a high level of attention to detail, is comfortable asking questions, enjoys working with talented colleagues, and has an interest in analytics and data visualization.
This is a 100% remote position, our developers can live and work anywhere in the United States or Canada. This is a full-time salaried position.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least three years of professional software development work experience
- At least two years of PHP experience
- Expert relational database and data manipulation skills
- Must have experience with development on large OOP software projects
- Must understand API design principles
- Experience with Linux servers, including Linux command line and SSH
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and mathematics
- Must write clean, production quality, well documented, maintainable code
- Must work well independently
- Must have a high level of attention to detail