Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
We're looking for a Software Engineer to process large amounts of data, work on the development and maintenance of data workflow/ETL pipelines, perform statistical analysis and modeling, and conduct data related QA.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a high level of attention to detail, is comfortable asking questions, enjoys working with talented colleagues, and has an interest in analytics and data visualization.
This is a 100% remote position, our developers can live and work anywhere in the United States or Canada. This is a full-time salaried position.
Skills & Requirements:
- Expert relational database and data manipulation skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Must be able to maintain our full data processing stack, which includes code written in both PHP and Python
- Experience with Linux servers, including Linux command line and SSH
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and mathematics
- Must write clean, production quality, well documented, maintainable code
- Must work well independently
- Must have a high level of attention to detail