Why you want to work with us
We are creating the next generation of our enterprise HR SaaS platform using a true microservices approach. We are a DevOps-minded scrum team with ownership of, and input to, the full life cycle and stack – including planning, design, development, testing, infrastructure, automation, deployment, operation, monitoring, and support so you can expect to wear a lot of hats.
We empower our technical team giving them the tools they need to succeed like Pluralsight subscriptions and top of the line machines, monitors, and peripherals to do their job. We offer opportunities to learn cutting edge technologies like .NET Core and container orchestration while we build this system based on API's and messaging techniques. We achieve success by standing on our four pillars which undergrid everything we do: embracing an agile culture and mindset; automate everything through Continuous Delivery; using modern development practices, technologies, tools, and architecture; building cloud first.
Why we want to work with you
You are smart and get things done. You embrace agile and continually strive to master the craft of software. You stay abreast of the latest frameworks/technologies. You know how to find the simplest solution to a complex challenge. You possess emotional intelligence and believe it's better to be productive than right. You want to help achieve the above goals using the below technologies and techniques. You enjoy the benefits of work from home and preferably reside near the East Coast.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of software engineering and product development
- Scrum veteran
- Mastery of OO design patterns and SOLID principles
- Have worked extensively on at least one substantial cloud-based SaaS product or platform
- Must have experience in all of our Key Technologies and working knowledge in most of our Core Concepts
- ASP.NET Core
- Angular 6+ (or similar SPA frameworks)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Microservice architectures and orchestration using REST / messaging patterns
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Cloud PaaS (Azure preferred)
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
Kubernetes and helm