amazon web services
Software Engineer - Ontario Systems - Fully Remote, Muncie, IN or Vancouver, WA
Position: Software Engineer
Work Visa's: No sponsorships are available at this time
Location: Fully Remote (anywhere in the U.S. or Canada) or Muncie, IN or Vancouver, WA (in-office post-Covid)
Compensation: $80k - $140k (dependent on seniority and work location) + Medical/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + various benefits
Ontario Systems is a premier provider of enterprise technologies that streamline and accelerate revenue recovery for clients in the healthcare, government, and accounts receivable management (ARM) markets. Through process automation and modern, compliance-minded communication and payment tools, Ontario Systems helps its client partners generate more revenue at reduced cost and fulfill their organizational mission by effectively engaging patients, constituents, and consumers.
With offices in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Washington state as well as employees across the country, Ontario Systems is building on 40 years of success using a distinctly client-centric approach to innovation and service. A recognized brand in the revenue cycle management (RCM) market, Ontario Systems helps 600+ hospital networks—including 5 of the 15 largest systems in the US—optimize cash collections and provide a single, satisfying patient financial experience. Ontario Systems also serves 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies in addition to a number of state and municipal governments across the United States.
The Role and Your Impact:
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Deliver software solutions and releases with measurable consistency.
- Suggest architectural improvements to enable products to be maintainable, supportable, usable, and upgradable
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
What You May Have:
- Strong knowledge of Linux Systems
- Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of large and visible, high quality projects
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to drive issues and new idea
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team and technology community
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
Bonus If You Have:
- Experience with DevOps, microservice architectures, serverless architectures, & test automation frameworks
- Experience deploying to the cloud (AWS preferred, open to others)
- Containerization experience w/ Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in one of the following JS Frameworks: Vue, Angular, React
- Experience with InterSystems Cache and/or IRIS is highly preferred.