(15 openings - South America only)
You will work in a team of experienced developers and be responsible for maintaining a platform that processes millions of transactional requests every day. We cultivate an engineering culture that values and promotes sustainable quality, continuous delivery, high availability, quick feedback and meritocracy.
As an EBANX developer you will be responsible for:
- Writing and testing code in an incremental, agile and well-documented way;
- Doing thorough code-reviews and help your teammates with complex designs and architectural decisions;
- Testing and following your code to production continuously;
- Developing new tools to help facilitate all of your team's work;
- Interacting with colleagues from different departments like Product, Finance, Risk and Business Development;
- Working on strategic projects for EBANX;
- Evolving and deciding the future of our payments platform;
- A system of high availability (+ 99.9%) and with high throughput (100+ TPS), written in PHP, and MySQL (yes, it is possible ). Don't know PHP? No problems, the important thing is to master the basics!
What are we going to offer so you can do an amazing job?
- Sustainable work pace: 40 hours a week of an accelerated but not frenetic rhythm - no marathons or sleepless nights; The focus is on working smarter.
- The best tools money can buy so you can be productive in your work; (Macbook, Jetbrains licenses, Slack, Github, TravisCI, NewRelic, DataDog, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Tableau amongst others)
- Deep and fast code reviews for any of your pull requests - You will also do a lot of them :)
- Constant discussions about our practices and systems, everybody that wants to speak out is always heard and we are always open to new ideas, practices and tools;
- You will be free to dedicate part of your time to improve our systems and implement quality features that make us more efficient or less error prone;
- Frequent, fair and transparent performance evaluations - all developers are evaluated with the same system and have access to the same career development opportunities;