Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
As part of the SpotMe mobile app development team you will be in charge of developing our Android app used for Virtual, Hybrid and in person events. As such, you will be building and delivering live interaction features including live and on-demand video streaming, video call and meeting capabilities as well as real time audience engagement features including live polling, messaging, interactive QA’s and lots more.
You will be working within a team of talented senior Android and iOS mobile developers that aim to deliver the best-in-class end user experiences. The usage of cutting-edge technologies and applying the very latest architectures and coding patterns is their day-to-day bread and butter.
- You will be creating high-quality code that powers the app engine behind hundreds of apps published within the Play Store and used by hundreds of thousands of end users around the world.
- Develop new features of the SpotMe Android Mobile App Framework
- Contribute to codebase maintenance and optimization
- Work with team developers, product managers, designers, and QA
- Participate to new functionality brainstorming, specification and design sessions
- Present innovations and feature launches to the wider SpotMe team
- BSc in Computer Science
- Strong analytical skills
- 3-5 years of extensive Android native development experience (Java, Kotlin, Coroutines)
- High quality code and knowledge of best practices
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with multi-threading programming
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Ability to take responsibility for the implementation, quality, and operation of large features and major code refactoring
- Experience and knowledge of CI/CD
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with Jenkins is a plus
- Development experience with at least one other environment (Web, iOS...) is a plus