GrammaTech’s internship program offers students the opportunity to gain real experience in a friendly, open, and supportive environment. We choose projects based on real needs, and interns work closely with engineers to make sure that projects are completed successfully.
GrammaTech will conduct a series of programming tests and screening interviews as part of our process in Python and C++.
Location: Remote with a possibility (if restrictions are lifted) of being located in our Ithaca, NY office for the summer. (COVID Restrictions will be considered as we get closer to the summer.
Research projects at GrammaTech can take on a wide variety of topics and challenges. Projects focus on software assurance, software protection, reverse engineering, and software synthesis. We do both static and dynamic analysis on both source and object code, in order to tackle serious problems with practical solutions.
Potential projects include:
- Code prediction using machine-learned models of “big code”.
- Learning mappings from natural language to code.
- Improve similar code search (at binary and source level), including feature engineering, run experiments to identify gaps, and implement novel solutions.
- Functional specification inference from machine code using machine learning.
- Vulnerability data engineering.
- Currently enrolled in a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C++ using Linux tools.
- Enrollment in a Computer Science PhD.
- Knowledge of static analysis for source and binaries.
- Knowledge of supervised machine learning techniques.