Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project
- Build tools that work for 100,000+ asylum-seeking members.
- Prototype applications in several environments and languages.
- Write clean, testable code.
- Demo to stakeholders and iterate.
- Maintain and scale existing applications.
- Rapidly investigate and troubleshoot problems.
- We welcome highly skilled recent graduates as well as individuals with multiple years of full-time professional experience.
- A commitment to putting member accessibility first.
- Familiarity with best practices around code review, testing, and documentation.
- Interest in building or maintaining useful applications involving Twilio, Facebook, Whatsapp, GSuite, and/or CRMs.
- Ability to adapt to change and be flexible, balancing multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Commitment to ASAP’s mission and vision.
Application Process, Salary & Benefits
ASAP is an equal opportunity employer. ASAP strongly encourages asylum seekers, immigrants, Black people, Indigenous people, and people of color (BIPOC), Latinx people, people with disabilities, LGBTQ people, women, first-generation college students/professionals, and all marginalized individuals to apply, and recognizes the unique and valuable skills that such applicants can bring to this work.