Our Software Engineers are at the forefront of how customers interact with C2FO. Working with our Product team, we create applications for both internal and external customers. Our philosophy: short iterations with a focus on scalability while ensuring maintainability.
Most importantly, we want someone who is:
- Passionate about solving problems for a fast-paced FinTech company
- Concerned with the success of their teammates as well as themself
- Respectful towards teammates regardless of their abilities
- Able to work in a highly collaborative software development environment
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best solution
- Always digging deeper to understand the problem space and the 'why' of your work.
- Passionate about testing, code quality, and continuous integration
- Vigilant in identifying tech debt and always improving how we do things
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatches them efficiently, pulling in others as necessary.
- Comfortable with source control, especially git
- A self-motivated developer who can work independently
- Proficient communication in English both written and verbal
We'd be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- Relational database (PostgreSQL)
- RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- AWS or GCP
- Docker and Kubernetes