Cash Flow Portal
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 👊 All-in ownership, highly collaborative, and high engineering bar
- 🏘️ Learn about real estate investing, financial freedom, and entrepreneurship
- 🚢 Silicon Valley engineering bar, startup culture (Founder is from Lyft, Twitter, and Amazon)
Who We Are
We at Cash Flow Portal believe we will be the most dominant real estate syndication software within 2 years. In the last 1.5 years, we built a solid product, achieved product-market fit, and we will raise a seed round in 1-2 months (so yes, we will be venture-backed). We will be a 1BB+ company one day if we execute correctly.
We are engineering-driven (the founder was an engineering manager from Silicon Valley), are obsessed with talent density, and want to hire the best engineers possible who are also highly collaborative.
We are also highly entrepreneurial and personal finance-minded. We believe that our employees will one day go on to create their own companies, invest in real estate, and want to grow their wealth and achieve financial independence in their own right.
What Would You Do?
- Tech spec, implement and productionalize critical features
- Improve operational efficiency such as monitoring, metrics, dashboards
- Help define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs. Technical leader of large projects from idea to efficient execution with high quality and reliability.
- Effectively communicates with the team and other stakeholders to achieve results. Actively participates in team technical discussions.
- Designs, builds, or improves a set of team-owned components or services. Executes with high quality and reliability on projects requiring a deep understanding of team codebase and technologies.
Our tech stack
- Python/flask on the backend
- React/Redux on the frontend – note you do not need any frontend experience. The role is the backend.
- Amazon Aurora Postgres for database
- S3 for document storage
- Github for codebase and Heroku for deployment
Who Are We Looking For?
- For better or worse, we like folks with deep algorithm skills. Yes, those are the people who did TopCoder or LeetCode and that’s fine. Candidates who love solving puzzles.
- We prioritize folks who take the initiative to go out and make something on their own. If candidates had done a side project, please tell us about it.
- They are orthogonal to each other, you either are highly algorithmic or you have a passion for tinkering with projects, you don’t need both.
This is a full-time, fully remote role. Ideally, you are located in North America, but we are open to other time zones on a case-by-case basis.
Benefits & Perks
- You own the end to end of a project
- Competitive pay for all, and substantial equity if you are senior
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful team who cares about your well-being. We believe that’s a true statement because most of our team is through a seed pool of employees who then refer their previous tech leads/co-workers to join us.
- Learn about real estate! For example, here is a brown bag with an introduction to real estate investing for techies.