Digital Identity Net
google cloud platform
We are looking for someone to join our Developer team as we get ready for pilot and wider launch later this year.
We are a small team which uses agile ways of working to deliver a service that works for all our users and operators. We primarily run our services in the Google Cloud Platform and aim to make the best use of features provided by the platform as possible.
What do we need from you?
- Development – you have proven experience of producing clean, working code that is understood by your peers.
- Agile ways of working – you’re an active participant and understand the value of working following agile principles.
- TDD – you’re experienced in different software development methodologies such as TDD/BDD and know when and where they work
- Cloud – you know what it’s like working with cloud technologies and have proven experience (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Documentation – you produce technical documentation when it’s needed and can communicate technical concepts in front of a whiteboard
- FinTech – you have deep knowledge of the industry and have worked in it before (bonus points if you have worked directly within Open Banking)
- Remote working – you have worked and collaborated with remote team members (and you enjoy it)
- Start-up – you know what it takes to work for a smaller organisation in more concentrated teams and thrive in an environment that allows you to wear many hats