amazon web services
As part of Solutions Team you will collaborate with diverse range of people in Haraj.
You will work together with Solution Architect in your team to provide best technical solutions for our business team, our partners, and other technical teams.
This role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. You will collaborate remotely with your team.
In order to apply for this position, you are required to complete first our challenge in https://github.com/riandyrn/chirpbird.
Put the challenge submission in your cover letter.
We care more about your actual engineering skill rather than what you wrote on CV. So if you just put your CV without challenge submission, we will not process your application even though you are recommended by StackOverflow.
This is how we filter suitable candidates for this role. :)
- Maintain, monitor, & improve existing solutions in Haraj
- Developing new solutions for Haraj
- Becoming discussion partner for solution architect
- Becoming expert in AWS infrastructure & its best practices
- Sharing technical skills with fellow teammates in Haraj especially junior engineers
- Experienced backend engineer (typically 3-5 years of experience) comfortable to write code in Golang
- Comfortable with Docker deployment
- Having good understanding in OO design & software design patterns
- Comfortable to write testable code
- Having experience in handling production system
- Having experience in full stack development
- Comfortable explaining complex concept to both technical and non-technical people
- Interested in solving open ended business problem with combination of technology and creative thinking
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open source projects
- AWS associate or professional level certificate(s)
- Well versed in AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Profesional experience in PHP
- Profesional experience in Elasticsearch
Some of the benefits you will get from this role:
- Competitive salary (we use upper standard of top tech companies in Indonesia)
- Flexible working hours & location
- Professional training in AWS & software engineering in general
- Fun & collaborative teammates
- Opportunity to be mentored by our founder in business
How to apply:
You can apply to us by sending your CV & cover letter via StackOverflow. Make sure to include following points in your cover letter:
- Your submission to our challenge (mandatory)
- Link to your Github account
- Link(s) to code or other work of which you are particularly proud
We care more about your engineering skill rather than what you wrote in CV. So make sure to give your best at the challenge submission. :)