Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Remote Jobs in PA>
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The OpenAnywhere team within the Digital Solutions Group’s mission is to give people the best possible experience they can have with their finances. We're doing this by re-imagining the digital presence of financial institutions and building products that empower and delight their users. Our strong vision and strategy to make digital banking personal is at the heart of our partnership with community banks and credit unions. We invest in relationships, and it shows in every facet of our platform. A healthy local economy where everyone is valued as a person opens economic opportunities to build a better world.
This Software Engineer will work on our online account opening product in cooperation with our product and design teams. We are constantly keeping our applications up to date with the newest development practices to offer exciting user experiences for highly secured data. Our platform is primarily Kotlin, Java, Spring Framework, and PostgreSQL. This is an excellent opportunity for an API/Web Services Software Engineer to focus more heavily on new projects as the problem domain has a steep learning curve and support critical direction of account opening for Jack Henry.
This position will be hired in Bethlehem, PA, or Remotely within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in any programming language.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java or Spring Framework.
- Minimum 1 year of Kotlin programming experience.
- Must have experience implementing Rest API’s/Microservices using Spring Boot.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience integrating third party web services.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.