Remote Jobs in Worldwide>
Simba, Inc. (formerly Simon Wallet) is a digital bank targeting the large immigrant population and their families in the US. We are on a mission to empower immigrants to realize their financial dreams and strengthen the banking systems of both the US and home countries.
What you will bring along:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write robust, clean testable in Golang
- Several years of experience in developing and maintaining restful applications.
- Experience developing REST APIs for Web and Mobile applications
- Experience working in Amazon AWS technologies such S3, ECR, ECS, RDS
- Outstanding problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Experience with infrastructure as Code such as Terraform
- Demonstrated capability to work independently in remote environments with high autonomy
- 3-5 years developing REST APIs
- 3-5 years working with AWS technologies
- 1-3 years working with infrastructure-as-code such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
Simba, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.