amazon web services
You will work as part of the founding team, writing quality production trading systems code from the ground up. You will work in close collaboration with a small elite team of quants and front/back-end developers in an open, results-driven culture.
The ideal candidate will have a Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science degree and practical experience in developing modern, complex systems. You must have a passion for writing clear, concise, and practical code using latest tools and development concepts. You will be a founding member of a small engineering team making an immediate business impact. As one of the first hires you will have the opportunity for rapid professional growth.
- Undergraduate degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science from a leading university
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high-quality, well-written code in Kotlin or Java
- Familiarity with modern, highly automated development environments (including cloud deployment) and methods
- Be independent, self-motivated, and a fast learner
- Expert in Kotlin/Java
- Familiarity with real-time systems, e.g. Kotlin coroutines
Our technology stack:
- Kubernetes (EKS)
- Kafka (MSK)
- Front-end React
- Experience working with data pipelines and web technologies
- Interest in the intricacies of trading, finance, and market microstructure
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote
- Work/life balance
- Modern technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Grafana, Springboot, ...
- Clean code
- Flat org structure