Engooden Health is adding a Python Software Engineer to its engineering team in order to support the tremendous growth we have projected for 2022 and beyond. This is a remote position working with a small agile team of engineers located across the US and the Americas.
- Help design and build features in python for our intelligent workflow engine
- Attend daily Zoom standup meetings
- Follow our coding best practices to create clean, intuitive, testable code
- Review PRs and collaborate with teammates to help complete features for each release
- Investigate and address support issues reported by our users
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/equivalent field OR certification program with more hands-on experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience writing production-ready code
- At least 2 years of experience writing production-ready Python code
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Experience with a Git-based version control system
- Experience with unit test frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Strong preference for those with the following experience
- Healthcare industry software development
- Processing and analyzing claims data
We are passionate about impacting patient care. We deliver best-in-class patient management and engagement services combining AI technology and Intelligent workflows with our care navigation services. Engooden Health partners with physicians and their practices to engage patients with multiple chronic conditions. Regular and consistent patient engagement, partnered with a leading Clinical Intelligence Platform, enables Engooden Health to provide an effective, quantifiable, and unique solution to drive down costs, improve patient outcomes, and generate new revenue streams for providers.
The Engooden Health team has the experience and track record of building successful next-generation, technology-enabled healthcare solutions, across Clinical AI-Powered Case Management, Tech-enabled Clinical Workflows, Clinical Intelligence for Utilization Review, and AI-Powered Coding, Billing and Documentation.