Hello there! Im the VP of engineering at eVisit. We are growing the engineering team, and wed like you to consider joining us.
I joined eVisit because I believe in the companys mission: to simplify healthcare delivery to everyone, everywhere. We are creating technology to make it simpler for you to connect with your doctor, without having to go into the office.
eVisits product is very popular among healthcare professionals. Usage increased by a factor of 10 in just a few months during 2020, and its accelerating. As you can imagine, the team needs to grow!
I came to eVisit to build the best telemedicine platform on the planet. If you join us in 2021, you can put your hand on the steering wheel with us and leave a big mark on this team and the entire healthcare industry. If youve ever wished you could look back at a hugely successful company and say I was part of that, this is your chance.
Wheres the job?
We are 100% remote, and staying that way. We are able to hire engineers in all 50 states and internationally. You can work from wherever you want. Our team was distributed internationally even before the pandemic. Its baked into how we work.
What's the job?
We are looking for someone with web video experience to help us evolve our software to the next level. We currently use Vonage video, and are migrating to Twilio. But that's only the beginning. We need someone to lead a dedicated team of engineers to continually improve our video experience. This includes building state-of-the-art monitoring, evaluating new video technologies, and building advanced features like background blur. You will have autonomy to define the technical video roadmap and lead the video engineering team the way you want.
Our interview process:
We believe you shouldnt have to disappear from your current job for an entire day to interview with us. We also believe you shouldnt have to write code for a live audience, but rather we want you to code on your own time, in your own environment, where you do your best work.
Heres how it works:
- A 30-minute info call with our recruiter or VP of engineering
- Three 30-minute, back-to-back, one-on-one interviews with our engineers.
- A take-home coding exercise
- Group session for you to meet the team
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- A fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
- 100% remote work