amazon web services
Surevine are always on the lookout for great Software Engineers to join our team. From Graduates to Engineers with 20+ years’ experience, full stack, frontend, or backend, we want to hear from you.
Surevine are looking to recruit great software engineers to help us build secure, scalable, collaboration solutions for the most security conscious organisations, enabling collaboration on their most highly sensitive information.
How we work
We work in self-managed teams researching, designing, developing and problem-solving together. We value empathy, courtesy, and refined communication skills as much as strong technical ability.
What we use
- Spring Frameworks (Spring Data, Context, Web, Web Flux)
- Spring Boot
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Elastic Stack
- Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- GitLab CI
What you will be doing
- Architect, design, and develop reliable and secure software systems
- Be a considerate team member, contributing to team working practices, as well as the wider organisation’s software engineering practices and processes
- Consider the user at every step of the delivery process; from understanding the need to designing and delivering the solution
- Take ownership, with the team, of software systems from conception and development, through live operation and decommissioning
- Continually evaluate and improve how the team delivers
- Always be learning
- Support & mentoring within the development team as required
We are looking for developers with a range of experience, from those just starting their career to those with decades under their belt. If you are keen to work with us, get in touch.